General Domestic (U.S.A. Origin) Shipping
Universal Parks & Resorts Merchandise (UPRM) utilizes global shipping contracts maintained by our parent company NBCUniversal. All shipments where UPRM is responsible for paying fright costs must be routed with our preferred carriers. When you contact UPR for routing information you will be given specific instructions to ship products to UPR facilities. Failure to comply with these instructions may result in delays and unnecessary costs to UPRM; therefore, non-compliance fees may be assessed to your company.
- Direct any questions you may have regarding shipping to the UPR Traffic Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (407) 363-8321. Vendors and/or carriers must obtain shipping instructions for each shipment by contacting the UPR Traffic Department.
- Additional charges, claims, or loss incurred as a result of deviation from the specified route, routing instructions, noncompliance with other shipping instructions, improper description of the shipment in shipping documents, or other deviations from the instructions in the Purchase Order shall be assumed by Vendor.
- All merchandise on any single Purchase Order is to be sent in ONE shipment unless authorized by UPR. You will be charged for any additional transportation costs, including a handling fee, if any single Purchase Order is broken into multiple shipments. Multiple Purchase Orders may be consolidated onto a pallet.
- Air shipments and/or any expedited shipments (i.e., overnight deliveries, - 1st day and 2nd day shipments) are not authorized unless Vendor receives written authorization from UPR.
Specific carrier routings are to be observed at all times when UPR is responsible for freight charges. No deviations are authorized unless prior written approval is given by UPR. Please contact the UPR Traffic Department at email@example.com
/ (407) 363-8321
with any questions relating to routing.
Failure to comply with these instructions will result in a chargeback to your company. Vendors will be responsible for payment of any freight invoice for use of non-authorized carrier. Misdirected freight may result in a chargeback. At UPRM's discretion freight charges to the incorrect location and freight charges to the correct location may be charged to the vendor.
It is the vendor's responsibility to ensure that the shipment is released to the Universal carrier prior the cancellation date. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of the Purchase Order.
Should you have more than one shipment destined to the same address, combine all orders onto one Bill of Lading.
Special Service Requirements
UPRM requires all suppliers to disclose whether their items are subject to HAZMAT regulations prior to issuance of Purchase Orders. Suppliers must provide a copy of the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) to UPRM prior to shipping. When shipping HAZMAT items, the description should be notated on the Bill of Lading and other Dangerous Goods documentation.
A refrigerator truck is a van or truck designed to carry perishable freight at specific temperatures. If the products require a temperature-controlled supply chain (an uninterrupted series of storage and distribution activities which maintain a given temperature range), this must be disclosed with the routing request.
Universal Studios Hollywood
Merchandise Distribution Center(901)
100 Universal City Plaza, Gate 6
Universal City, CA 91608
Phone (818) 579-5209
Warehouse Hours of Operation:
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Monday – Friday
- All delivery and pickup appointment requests/inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure quickest response.
- Drivers must enter Universal Studios Hollywood through Gate 6 located off Universal Studios Blvd
- Any carriers delivering for the first time on property must contact email@example.com and include the name of the driver and delivery time to ensure access is granted prior to arrival.
Universal Studios Orlando
Merchandise Distribution Center (800)
8259 Exchange Drive
Orlando, Fl. 32809
Phone (407) 363-8321
Warehouse Receiving Hours:
7:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Monday – Friday
Bill of Lading
Every BOL must include the following:
- Shipper's name and address
- Cosignee's name and address
- UPR Purchase Order number MUST appear on Bill of Lading
- Description (Commodity)
- Total number of cartons and pallets
- Date shipped
- Appropriate freight charge box must be checked:
- Do not ship C.O.D.
- The "collect portion" of the Bill of Lading must be clearly marked
Every Packing list must include the following:
- Seller Information
- Receiver Information
- UPRM purchase order number
- UPRM SKU
- Item quantities and unit of measure for each product
- Total carton count by item
- Master Carton Dimensions
- Carton gross and net weight
- Total shipment packages
- Total shipment weight
Local Vendor Delivery
Universal Studios Hollywood
All delivery and pickup appointment requests/inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
to ensure quickest response.
Drivers must enter Universal Studios Hollywood through Gate 6 located off Universal Studios Blvd.
Any carriers delivering for the first time on property must contact email@example.com and include the name of the driver and delivery time to ensure access is granted prior to arrival.
Universal Studios Orlando
All Freight/LTL shipments to Universal Studios Orlando will require a delivery appointment. Vendors and/or Carriers will need to email Universal Studios Orlando Merchandise Distribution Center at NBCUTraffic@universalorlando.com for a delivery appointment.